Thursday 12 April 2012

Let loose the cultists!

Po długiej przerwie, Shawass :D Ufff....święta, tłumaczenie, praca magisterska, ale na szczęście udało się sklekotać paru kultystow/plugasów z ramki zombiaków i flagellantów :) Poniżej efekt:

* * *

After a long break, Shawass :D Phew....holidays, translating, my thesis, but nonetheless I managed to kitbash some cultists/plaguebearers from the zombie and flagellant frames :) Here are the effects:






Więcej opisu wymaga chyba tylko pierwsze zdjęcie, reszta mam nadzieję jest mówi sama za siebie :p Jest tam command squad, w którym będę musiał poprawić championa, czyli dać mu kosę do prawej dłoni i głowę konia na kiju do lewej (dzięki wielkie Lesthadowi za pomysł :D). Obok niego jest muzyk (z którego jestem bardzo zadowolony, choć będe musiał popracować jeszcze nad dzwonem) oraz koleś z ikoną, któremu w miejsce płomieni wstawię nurglistyczne megafony.

Dajcie znać co wam się podoba a co powinienem zmienić, nie wiem kiedy wrócę do tych kolesi, ale jeszcze wrócę ;)

* * *

The first pic requires some description, the rest not I hope :P We have there the command squad, where I will have to pimp up the champion with a scythe in his right hand and a horse head on a stick in the left (cheers to Lesthad for the idea :D). Besides him there's the musician (which I especially like, but I will work more on the bell) and icon bearer, who will have the nurgle-like megaphones instead of flames.

So, tell me if you like it and what should I change, dunno when I'll get back to them but I will ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment